The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
- Free Delivery will be calculated on order sub-total.
- If for any reason, a variant (ie. color) of the product ordered is not available then an assorted variant of the same product will be sent.
- Free delivery is for UK only and excludes some areas and post codes. If you see shipping charge while checkout, your delivery address falls under those excluded area or postcode.
- Orders placed before 4pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all items ordered are in stock. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.) We will endeavor to send out all orders received upto 4pm but this is dependent on workload.
- Delivery method will be selected based on your order amount.
- If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier´s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- If any product ordered is out of stock, we will refund you the amount for the product including VAT if applicable.
- Any date stated for stock arriving is only approximate and can not be guaranteed.
- All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- Our Courier is not a Guaranteed Next Day Service. The aim to deliver next day and do so most times, but they do not guarantee it. Please check you emails and text messages (on some next day courier) for consignment numbers and approximate delivery times.
- For Courier deliveries, their policy is to try to deliver twice. They may try to leave with a neighbor if possible. If you do not want this specify it on the delivery page. Otherwise, you must pick the item up from your local Courier branch or you can arrange re delivery. After 5 days, if not picked up, the item will be sent back to us at cost, which may be passed on to the purchaser. You will be emailed by the courier, and if the delivery date is unsuitable please choose a date more suitable.
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your payment provider for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
- All shortages must be notified to us within 48 hours of delivery. We will be unable to help after this time has passed. Please email [email protected]
Our returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and forms part of our Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email [email protected].
1. Distance Selling Regulations 2000
- Applies to personal customers
- Customers must contact us by email ([email protected]) and request for RMA.
- All returns must be authorised and use the full returns address provided
- Carriage costs for returning the Goods is the customers responsibility
- The Goods remain the customers responsibility during transit and until signed for by us
- All goods must be returned within 30 days the RMA date of issue
- Items must be unused.
- All original packaging must be included
- The item must be able to be resold
- Not included in Distance Selling regulation:
- Personalised, Made to Measure or Special Order items
- Sealed software
- Additional Services - Upgraded Delivery Methods (if upgraded to a Courier delivery rather than a standard postage option)
- Business to Business Orders that are not covered by DSR
- It is the consumers statutory duty to return the goods in good condition and to return the goods correctly paid and adequately protected. We reserve the right to charge direct costs for breaches of the statutory duty.
- For Business to Business orders : items return as not required or not needed will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
2. Faulty Products If you believe your goods have been delivered faulty or damaged please contact technical support for assistance (use Support button at top of page). If your problem can’t be resolved by telephone or email the item can be returned for testing providing the following conditions are met: